My adventures with 2 boys, a husband, & a dog.

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me.'" ~Erma Bombeck

Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Family---




Myself, Jay, Will (20 mo.), and Jack (3 mo.). This is our FIRST family photo taken by a very talented local photographer, Roon Brown (www.youpicturemephotography.com). I love her work and we recently got some more family pics taken by her so stay tuned for updates :-).



And we can't forget Marty! She will be 10 this year and is a Border Collie mix---truely the best dog EVER. I adopted her from a rescue society in South Carolina when I was still in school. Of course I love all animals but I LOVE dogs and mutts and pound puppies make the most amazing pets. She's been through a lot of change these past few years from moving, to moving AGAIN and now she has two little boys to contend with but she has taken it all in stride. She is a loving and devoted member of our family....

No comments:

Post a Comment